FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Friday, April 13, 2012

Best Short Stories...



Love a good read where a collection of short stories that are both humorous and inspirational come as one? Well then, grab your Kindle copy of this book by Mark Jones, "A Story Worth Telling.... (BEST SHORT STORIES)."


In it, you will find a collection of 10 short stories that would evoke different emotions. Shed a tear, engage in chuckles of delight, and allow your mind to ponder on things... you may experience this and all by reading through the author's enticing book, A Story Worth Telling.... (BEST SHORT STORIES).

No comments:

Post a Comment