FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Monday, November 4, 2013

New Interviews


Hi there!

Update for this blog? New interviews would be up soon! Exciting, isn't it? :-)

For the meantime, you might want to take a look at the interviews I've already conducted in the past at my "Interviews by SittieCates" Page. You'll see a list of authors. So, go ahead and explore that one.

Please remember that these authors have their own websites/blogs. So, if you want to get in touch with them, do check their interviews and you'll see their blog/website links. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment