FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Monday, September 22, 2014

New Videos Uploaded for My Books

Just a quick blog post... :-)

Here are three new videos I've uploaded:


Book Trailer: "Sleepyhead? Not!" (A Picture Book)

This one's for the new edition of the picture book, "Sleepyhead? Not!"



Reading the First 2 Pages of the NEW EDITION of "Sleepyhead? Not!"

And this one's where I read the first two pages of the  new edition of the picture book.



Hidden Fear of an Author: What if No One Wants to Read Your Book - A Narration


And this one's a narration of the first part of the short book I've written for aspiring authors.


That's it! See you next post! :-)

4 comments:

  1. It's great watching these and hearing your voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Medeia! Appreciate your comment. Hope you're having a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sittie! Thanks again for the Versatile Blogger Award, and wanted to let you know that I posted about it, linked back to you, and came up with 15 new recipients of the award that I now need to notify. It was fun selecting my awardees and re-visiting their blogs. Good luck with your audio projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Kim! Will go there now. And you're welcome. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete