FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Monday, September 22, 2014

New Videos Uploaded for My Books

Just a quick blog post... :-)

Here are three new videos I've uploaded:


Book Trailer: "Sleepyhead? Not!" (A Picture Book)

This one's for the new edition of the picture book, "Sleepyhead? Not!"



Reading the First 2 Pages of the NEW EDITION of "Sleepyhead? Not!"

And this one's where I read the first two pages of the  new edition of the picture book.



Hidden Fear of an Author: What if No One Wants to Read Your Book - A Narration


And this one's a narration of the first part of the short book I've written for aspiring authors.


That's it! See you next post! :-)

4 comments:

  1. It's great watching these and hearing your voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Medeia! Appreciate your comment. Hope you're having a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sittie! Thanks again for the Versatile Blogger Award, and wanted to let you know that I posted about it, linked back to you, and came up with 15 new recipients of the award that I now need to notify. It was fun selecting my awardees and re-visiting their blogs. Good luck with your audio projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Kim! Will go there now. And you're welcome. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.