This Versatile Blogger Award is really way overdue. I received this on the same month a few years back, but have never published this post because the initial piece that I’ve written for this award was saved at my other USB and it got lost. I guess the delay served a purpose though because I’ve discovered a lot of new blogs since then which, I think, deserve this award.
Aileen of I Heart Good Health sent this to me, and informed me that I was part of her list of awardees. Thank you so much, Aileen! Oh, to those who are reading this, you may want to see her blog at http://www.iheartgoodhealth.com/.
Let’s move on to the rules of this award.
THE RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE RECIPIENT
OF THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them. (See above.)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (See below.J)
3. Pass this award to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they have received the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1. When I’m not plotting, writing or revising my own stories—or reading books of other writers—I like to experiment in the kitchen and cook new dishes. These are often easy and quick recipes so I could easily go back to what I was doing.
2. I love the peanut M&Ms! Oh, and Toblerone (the white one) and Butterfinger. Yum!
3. There are so many books that I like. But the books that sit at the top of my list include (First) J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, (Second) Suzanne Collin’s The Hunger Games series and (Third) Robert R. McCammon’s Boy’s Life.
4. I had an article, a poem and two short stories for kids published at different local magazines. I was so young and still at school at that time when those got published. You can imagine how elated I was when I learned about it. This was before I landed employment in the publishing industry (for newspapers and magazines).
5. I love to wear T-shirts, jeans and rubber shoes most of the time. But, during special occasions, you may expect to see me wearing something formal or semi-formal. Still, I can’t wait to wriggle out of that attire as soon as I get home.
6. I like to walk—a lot! Sometimes it’s a leisurely stroll where I just empty my mind and enjoy the time. Other times, it’s a quick jaunt to a store to buy groceries. Or, I’d engage in brisk walking at a nearby park when the weather is permissive for such an activity.
7. And what else? Ah, yes… If I had a choice between going out to the mall or staying at home, I’d choose the latter. I’d be cooped up in my room, plotting/writing a new story or reading a new book, unless, of course, if I’d be heading straight to the bookstore. If that’s the case, then, I’d go to the mall. Hehehe… ;-)
My 15 Nominees & Awardees
for the Versatile Blogger Award
(In No Particular Order)
Michelle Wallace of Writer in Transit
Lynda R of W.I.P. It.: An Author's Journey
Jennifer Chandler of The Cup and Page
L. Diane Wolfe of The Circle of Friends
Julie of Empty Nest Insider
E.E. Giorgi of Chimeras
Kim Van Sickler of The Swagger Writers
Mary Aalgard of Play Off the Page
Hollie Moncrieff of A Life Less Ordinary
Now, I’ll be informing those who received this and I’ll share the link of this blog post on the official site of The Versatile Blogger Award.
Congratulations to my fellow awardees! Three cheers for you! Yay (3x)! ;-)