FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Free Writer's Book, A Story Worth Your While


One of the writers I do admire and follow is Fiona Robyn of Writing Our Way Home. She is a published novelist and she writes beautifully. Both she and her husband Kaspa (who is also a writer) maintain a lovely site that encourages us to observe more and take note of little details.

Her book, which carries the title of their website, Writing Our Way Home, is given for free.

The book includes the story of Lorie.

Here is the preview as written on the official site:

Lorrie, who has pea-green eyes and mousey hair, lives in a narrow grey house and works in a call-centre in a grey office building. If you asked her whether she was happy, she wouldn't know how to answer you. Until Joshua shows her something right under her nose, which changes everything... 

I already have my own copy of this book - nestled among my other online collections. You may want to download a copy for yourself, too, and see how the author gently guides you to also write your own way home through Lorie's story that is stitched with informative guidelines.

To download your copy, just go to their website's FREE STUFF page.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. You gave me reasons to spend my vacation a great one. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to repost this:

      Sally, sis, you're most welcome. ;-) I'm glad you like that free book. I did, too, when I first read it.

      There would be lots that I would be sharing soon so I hope you'll check this blog from time to time. Have a great vacation!

      Delete
  2. sounds interesting, I prefer to read in a hard copy books. I read books and after reading I donated all my books.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, hi there! Nice to see you here, Mhie. Good for you. It's hard for me to part with my hard copy collection. But I've been thinking about donating them soon.

      Delete
  3. Lovely post darling! Check my blog and follow me if you want sweetie :X I`ll follow back !

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, loana! I just did. You've got great posts and photos.

      Delete