FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Reading Pride & Prejudice with Kindle for PC


Among the three books I have in my Kindle for PC, here's what I've chosen to read last night: "Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice."

Totally engaging, if I may say so. But I'll tell you more about this once I'm done.

Even if I'm quite ill, I've managed to reach up to Chapter 22 before I called it a night.


As you can see from this image, I've bookmarked the page (one of the neat features of Kindle for PC). The bookmark is that small blue ribbon at the upper right corner of the page.

Once I'm ready to resume reading the book, all I need to do is follow three simple steps:

One: Open my Kindle for PC app.
Two: Once it loads, I'd doubleclick on the book I want to read in order to open it.
Three: Since I've bookmarked a page, I'd click on TOOL, and click on BOOKMARK.
Optional: If I wasn't able to bookmark that chapter, I can click on GO and choose TABLE OF CONTENTS or LOCATION to indicate a page number.

Oh, I love Kindle for PC so much! It's really easy to navigate.

What about you? Have you tried reading books with your Kindle for PC lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment