FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Books: Recent Best Sellers at Denver








I just logged in a few minutes ago at facebook and saw a rush of shares of fb writer and editor friends of mine.

What's with the recent buzz? The list of best-selling books was posted at the Denver Post and it is such a thrill to see it. The information was garnered from reputable bookstores such as Barnes and Noble and the like.

Here are some of the books that impressively got included at the Top 10 best sellers in fiction.

So Damn Lucky

Contents May Have Shifted: A Novel

The Sense of an Ending (Borzoi Books)

Chasing Midnight (Doc Ford)

State of Wonder

For Non-fiction, some of the good reads that got listed included:

The Carrot Principle: How the Best Managers Use Recognition to Engage Their People, Retain Talent, and Accelerate Performance [Updated & Revised]

The Best Care Possible: A Physician's Quest to Transform Care Through the End of Life

Untie the Strong Woman: Blessed Mother's Immaculate Love for the Wild Soul

You may head on over to Denver Post to see the rest of the reading materials that topped the lists for Hardcover and Paperback best sellers for Fiction and Non-Fiction.

My sincerest congratulations to those who made the lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment