FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pride & Prejudice: An Audio Book Reading Session by Mr Darcy


(Pride & Prejudice 2005 - Starring: Keira Nightley as Elizabeth Bennet 
and Matthew Macfadyen as Mr. Darcy)

I finished reading my Kindle for pc book yesterday on Pride and Prejudice. Up to now, I can still recall some of the words that had indelibly left its essence on my mind.

If you want to know one of my favorite parts in the story, here is a reading by Matthew Macfadyen (who took the role of Mr. Darcy in the 2005 film version of the book) on Mr. Darcy's first marriage proposal to Elizabeth. This video includes some scenes from the movie.   

No comments:

Post a Comment