FYI: This is My 2nd Blog

Hi there! You're here at my second blog where I do interviews and book reviews.

In case you're looking for my 1st blog, where I share my IWSG posts and other musings, just go to "The Musings of a Hopeful & Pecunious Wordsmith, SittieCates".

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Of Books and Contests

Books for Sale

I’ve been burying my head in books lately - not because I just like to fritter the hours away, but because I need it for thorough study and research. I need it since I’m doing the finishing touches to my book. (I’ll be telling you more about the books I’ve read soon. Do wait for it. Thanks!)
Editing is hard work. That’s why I’m so thankful to those who helped and are still helping me. Their opinions and comments are much appreciated.

The contest, by the way, for a free copy of my upcoming book, “Bookworm” is finished. And I’ll be sending over the copies soon (once it gets published) to those who took time to join. Thank you so much!

I hope all goes well when my book is published. I’ve had two free eBooks and had published a handful of articles and stories in print in the country where I’m currently residing, but this one’s going to be my first eBook that’ll be up for sale. So, I do hope you’ll support me in this and patiently wait for its publication.

You know, frankly, all I can think of right now is the upcoming publication of my book. So do excuse me for now since I really have to do more editing work. I’ll keep in touch, though. I’ll see you next post! Miss yah all! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment